Led by trained therapists, JFCS’ support groups bring people with similar difficulties together to share experiences and to learn new ways to strengthen communication in relationships. It can be life-changing to realize that no one has to face life’s challenges alone.
Call JFCS for more information at (562) 427-7916.
A variety of Support Groups are offered to meet the needs of our clients. Click on the links below for their schedules:
- Healing through Art
- Healthy Relationships, Healthy Kids
- Common Ground – for young adult men ages 18-25
- Caregivers Support Group
- Coping with the Loss of a Loved One
- Women’s Support Group NOW FORMING
- Men’s Support Group (ages 45 and up) NOW FORMING
For more information about groups now forming, call us at (562) 427-7916.