Please check here frequently for up-to-the-minute information on news and events at JFCS. You’ll find announcements on grants and partnerships, new programs and services, and details on all of our happenings, from support groups to fundraisers. Our handy calendar is a great way to quickly add important dates to your personal planner.
JFCS of Long Beach/West Orange County serves 22 cities in the greater Long Beach and South Bay area with its wide array of services. We are here for you, regardless of religious affiliation, ethnicity, disability, economic status, or sexual orientation.
The services we provide include:
- Older adult services to help our loved ones age with dignity and independence
- Support groups on many topics
- Counseling for individuals, families, and children
- Domestic violence program
- Court-mandated counseling
- Career counseling