Apply here to become a JFCS Board Member!
- Open Call for Applicants begins July 15, 2021. Deadline for submission is August 31, 2021.
- Board Members shall hold office for an initial term of one year. After an initial term of one year, each board member shall then be eligible for re-election for two consecutive terms of three years.
- Typically, meetings are held in the evening on the fourth Thursday of each month.
- Board members are responsible for the policies, affairs and activities of JFCS including participation in the planning of all fundraising events such as Race With A View, Friends Campaign, Adopt-A-Family, and other activities to support the clients served by JFCS.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the nomination committee in September, 2021.
- New Board members first term will be January, 2022-December, 2022.